Founded in 1896, Dugdale Bros & Co. has been at the heart of the woollen trade for 125 years.
We are the last remaining, independently owned English cloth merchant in Huddersfield.
We are proud to work with the best local craftspeople to develop and manufacture our range of luxury cloths, the majority of which are spun, woven, scoured and finished within ten miles of our Northumberland Street headquarters in the centre of Huddersfield.
Our customers are bespoke tailors, Made to Measure tailors, garment manufacturers and luxury clothing brands from
around the world.
About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic and detail orientated individual to join our growing team at Dugdale HQ in the heart of Huddersfield. As shipping and packing coordinator you will be responsible for overseeing the despatch of all orders as well as additional responsibilities of maintaining stock of cloth samples, pattern book production and assisting in the
warehouse subject to demand. A cooperative and versatile all rounder.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to join a forward thinking team at a global company that has real
Responsibilities and Tasks:
● Packaging goods with efficiency and care, in accordance with brand directives and in keeping with the
standards of luxury goods.
● Oversee the input of DHL/UPS packages onto the appropriate software, printing and applying correct labels
ready for collection.
● Maintain necessary stock level of all packaging materials and re-order as needed.
● Keep the packing area clean and well organised at all times.
● Manage, cut and label stock of all cloth pattern samples.
● Maintain stock of pattern book collections (bunches) cutting cloth and placing orders accordingly.
● Assist in the warehouse and with cutting orders as required.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be competent using computer software and have excellent numeracy skills. They will be adaptable, flexible and a team player, showing a willingness to get involved wherever required.
Dugdale Bros & Co. is a forward thinking company with a global client base. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive
working environment and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
How to apply
To apply, please email an up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 1 July 2021