New job opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join the team
At Dugdale Bros, we’re looking for a full-time Regional Sales Manager to develop and expand our existing customer base in our Southern England territory, and this will include key accounts within London.
The position would suit someone seeking an exciting new role in the textiles industry, or with sales expertise in another sector and a real enthusiasm for tailoring and high-quality fabrics.
As a highly autonomous and varied opportunity that requires lots of travel, it’s also important that the applicant holds a valid UK driving licence.
Key tasks and responsibilities for the role include:
- Meeting and liaising with our diverse client base – from cutting room technicians, to bespoke tailors and luxury retail brands
- Developing sales strategies within your assigned territories
- Maintaining and increasing sales of Dugdale Bros cloths
- Managing existing accounts
- Investigating new sales opportunities within your assigned sales areas
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Reaching targets and setting sales goals
- Delivering brand presentations to existing and potential clients
- Reporting to the MD with regular performance updates and analysis
- Keeping up-to-date with products and competitors
The ideal candidate would also possess the following skills and qualities:
- Confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Effective time management
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Be highly self-motivated
- Demonstrate a strong sense of initiative
- Personable and memorable nature
- Able to adapt to different situations
- Possess a general business acumen
This is a fantastic opportunity to take responsibility for key sales areas within the structure of our successful, privately-owned business. The chosen candidate will be central to the growth of a traditional heritage brand, and will receive a generous employment package including a competitive salary, commission on new revenue and a clothing allowance.
For further information about this Regional Sales Manager role, or to apply for the position, please contact Lisa Stratford via email – firstname.lastname@example.org – with your CV and covering letter.